Tuesday 3 September 2013

How I Started Liking Monster High

I started collecting Monster High dolls when I got a gift from my uncle which were two Monster High dolls, the Ghouls Alive Spectra Vondergeist and the Sweet 1600th Draculaura. Since then I LOVED Monster High dolls like crazy!!!
My first Monster High dolls 

This is the Ghouls Alive Spectra Vondergeist. I will do a reiew on the dolls sooner. The Ghouls Alive Spectra doll lights up. She glows blue and makes ghostly sounds.
Ghouls Alive Spectra Vondergeist


The sweet 1600th Draculara doll is my favourite for now. She is extremely cute and pretty. I love her hair so much. And I love her cute little handbag. I'm sorry that you can't really see her handbag. But if you go to the first picture you can see it.
Sweet 1600th Draculara
THANK YOU SO MUCH UNCLE FOR THESE WONDERFUL DOLLS!!! I LOVE THEM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment